We have 20 stops featuring your favorite wines and Wisconsin breweries within a 90 mile radius!
Please stay tuned for more information
Red, White and Brew Tour Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I get my tickets?
Purchase your tickets through Eventbrite. A small amount can be purchased at American Family Insurance starting April 21st.
- Limit of 4 tickets for wine and 4 tickets for beer, totaling 8 tickets
- Tickets are $30.00 each.
- 250 tickets will be sold. 150 for wine, 100 for beer.
- the link will be on the chamber Facebook and website page
Where do I get my wrist bands?
On Friday May 19th, wrist band can be picked up at the Lodi Woman's Club Public Library from 5-6pm
- The name you used to purchase the online tickets is the name all of your tickets will be reserved under. Please print off your ticket and present it to get your wrist bands and Glass.
- Please bring your identification showing you are over the age of 21.
Are there glasses?
Yes! There is a glass you will be provided with!
Food and water?
Some stops may have water, but every stop will have some light appetizer for you!
What if I have had too much to drink?
Please DON’T Drive!! We have safe rides sponsored by Kobussen from 8:30-11, then KD’s is offering a FREE safe ride from the bar or have a sober friend drive you home.
- KD's encourages you to leave your car there overnight and get it when you can the next day!
Where can I buy or drink the beer and wine that is featured on the Red, White and Brew Tour?
Many of the wine and beer featured are available for
- Purchase: D&D Piggly Wiggly, Lodi Sausage, LaGrotta Wine bar, Marathon Gas Station, Kwik Trip.
- Many of our restaurants and Bars will also have these selections: KD’s Bar, Lucky's Bar and Grill, Fish Tales, Lakeside, Spring Creek Restaurant, Dorf Haus Supper Club, Fitz's on the Water, you can find them on the Chamber member page.
What are the rules I need to be aware of?
- You must be 21 to attend the Red, White and Brew Tour
- You must rinse and empty your glass before leaving each and every stop. (NO LIQUID IN YOUR GLASS ON THE STREETS)
- Bring your ID, businesses reserve the right to ask you for your ID if they feel you are not 21.
- If you have someone that wants to tag along and does not have a ticket, they can come. This is your chance to get out and see the faces of our many businesses and organizations and shop!
What if I have questions about the Red, White and Brew Tour?
Please contact the Chamber office 608-592-4412 or firstname.lastname@example.org