It's that time of year again and we are working hard to bring you so many great things for this year's Brew-B-Que! Never been? Here are some detail's to help you plan the day!
What to know:
Join us on Saturday September 16, 2023 for Lodi's largest block party of the year! So big, we shut down Main Street to host the festivities!
This event begins at 10 am and goes until 5 pm.
Live music begins at 10 am with Soggy Prairie - a local bluegrass band with a twist! You won't want to miss this five-piece instrumentation!
The Retro Specz will take the stage from 12:30 - 4:00 p.m. and can be described in just one word - FUN! This local cover band will crank up the tunes and get the dance floor packed!
The Brew-B-Que is free to attend, but Rib tasting and voting requires a VIP ticket.
We invite 18 cookers to come to the ultimate rib smoking standoff. The cooking starts bright and early, right on Main Street. As the day breaks, the real fun begins...tasting!
Want to try some of these amazing ribs, and judge for yourself? There is only one way to do so...
Purchase a VIP ticket that entitles you to sample up to 9 competitors' ribs. A VIP ticket is the only way to sample the competition ribs and these tickets are limited to only 100! Included with your VIP ticket you may cast your vote for People's Choice Award in the rib competition, two free drink tickets, some swag and voting tickets for pie, chili, and homebrew as well! A full day pass to some of the best food and drinks around! Tickets are $60.00 each and can only be purchased online by clicking the button below! You'll pick up your VIP pass the day of the event in the Chamber of Commerce booth located on Main Street.
Try your hand at one of the competitions!
Brew~B~Que Bags Tournament
Competitive Bracket Rules
- $20 per person - please bring cash day of event
- 16 team Double elimination .
- Best out of 1 game in winners bracket.
- Best out of 1 game in losers bracket.
- Rally scoring.
- No bust - Can go over 21.
- Before each match begins, flip a coin to see which side of the board each player will throw from.
- 5 minute grace period rule: if you wander off to taste the ribs or brews and do not come back to play after 5 minutes – you lose. So stock up before we start!
- How to register:
- Download the Scoreholio app.
- Here is a link to our tournament: Dash: Brew-B-Que (scoreholio.com)
- If you have questions or need help getting registered for this part of our event, please contact Cassie: firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.577.1390